SDB1 for the Arts dba OneLov, is a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization that believes by positively encouraging and inspiring children with art that are currently without it, we will empower young lives with confidence, improving their chances and outlook of the future, and increase their scholastic performance.
OneLov was founded due to budget cuts illuminating art programs from our schools. We believe that passionate volunteers can encourage kids to positively dream bigger as artists that leads to a successful future. We all have a special gift, an art, that can be an incredible inspiration to a child and ourselves.
We all have a unique gift/art that’s inspired us and our goal through OneLov is to help volunteers share that special gift to inspire kids with.
- What inspires you?
- Create a 4-6 week workshop based on your art/inspiration.
- What will you teach each week, leading up to the final showcase week in the community of your choice?
- Are you free for an hour once or twice a week?
- What age children or teens would you like to work with (elementary, middle, or high school)?
- Next, we’ll find a volunteer to help you teach your art workshop.
- OneLov will provide the art supplies and arrange the workshop.
- And finally, you’ll meet the kids, inspire them, and be inspired in a miraculous way giving back!